My other blog is http://i-came-i-saw-i-wrote-it.blogspot.com/ which is an archive of my works.......... Robert Ho REQUEST FOR STATEMENTS at http://roberthorequestforstatements.blogspot.com/2011/01/robert-ho-request-for-statements.html

Labels

About Me

My photo
My archive of works is at http://i-came-i-saw-i-wrote-it.blogspot.com/

01 May 2009

NOT GUILTY BUT TORTURED + DEGRADED 15 YEARS FOR PUBLICITY + FUN

RH: Since you Cowardly Chickens refuse to charge me, I hereby very briefly summarise my defence :


1. It happened 30 years ago, in 1979 -- nobody died or was even hospitalised. Unlike Westerners, we Asians, especially Chinese, are not violent people
2. A domestic affair between husband and wife
3. I was certified mad then, recovered through medication in IMH, and then after stopping medication for ~4 months, had a relapse, and recovered again after an injection and put back onto medication. Each time I was mad, I TOTALLY DID NOT KNOW I WAS MAD and fully believed I was normal
4. A full court trial had already in 1979 found me Not Guilty, Unsound Mind, although watching me conducting self defence, you wouldn't know I was mad then -- read court transcript. When sent to IMH, I initially forcefully refused all medication until injected and threat to withhold my asthma medicine
5. The laws and police/legal procedures cannot be so stupid as to aver that, cut wires = mad but cut neck = not mad but sane and therefore guilty, when these happened at the same time in the same mental condition


Why are you all so Cowardly Chickens? We have all seen how the kangaroo courts, prosecution, witnesses and judges operate, meaning that I will be kept on a very tight leash and cannot testify about LIE KY LHL WKS elections riggings, or American, British and LIE KY LHL WKS tortures of me and family over 15 years because the prosecution and judge will jump up to shut me up as "Irrelevant!" so why so Cowardly Chickens? Charge me!

The real reasons are that the moment you sit down and try to frame the charges, you realise how stupid and unlegal it all looks. Try it! It will be an interesting exercise. You cannot frame the charges in words without looking political, stupid and unlegal. This is why I will never have my day in court, but I am still hoping...

You all have sensationally in thousands of innuendoes and allusions enveloping me totally, accused me of everything from murder to terrorism and have created an entire world and national industry based on those lies. An entire genre in itself. But I am winning, painfully slowly, but at long last, winning, as the Truths begin to take hold in the minds of the world.

But I also know you will continue forever purely to avoid losing face by stopping. As long as you continue business as usual, many of the stupid or not following closely, will still think you have a case. At this stage, it is all about EGO. In the end, it is always about your EGOs, for which I and my family will continue to suffer.

From the very beginning 15 years ago, it was never about justice but PUBLICITY for LIE KY, who, by criminally torturing me many times daily, got to speak to Presidents and PMs like Clinton, Bush and Blair, plus entertain a stream of VIPs and world conventions. While the Americans got the huge ENTERTAINMENT of a royal command performace which they and LIE KY jointly had so much fun 'directing' like a movie director -- the world's first torture reality show, better than any on tv because our sufferings are real. In the process of violating our privacy totally, 'televising' us 24/7, they also had the fun of 'target practice' shooting, vandalising light bulbs, fridge, washing machines, computers, dvd players, our car's various parts, aircons, wlan routers, flooded ceiling collapse, etc, several thousands of dollars worth of damage. While mentally and psychologically, they toyed with my mind, delighting especially at creating and causing conditioned fear responses using loud motorcycles revving past, car honkings at me at home, a whole amateur pantomime performance 'messaging' at me to cause more discomfort and distress, especially the foul words directed at me whenever I go out, creating a 24/7 day and night all-surround HOSTILE atmosphere of unending stress that totally traumatised me, until I decided to literally fight to the death, after which I stopped fearing and the mental stress reduced but not the physical sleep deprivation, constipation attacks and other physical indignities, which not even the most resistant mental fortitude can lessen. To make me feel guilty and give up, they also criminally attacked my son and little niece, with lab-cultivated very virulent flu viruses that made us 3 sick for weeks, plus constipation and stomach pain attacks. Death and injury threats to my son are so common I have stopped fearing them. 15 full years of daily CRIMINAL attacks of every kind their imagination and entertainment could conjure, operating several shifts a day in the flat above mine, and following me everywhere I go, even overseas, a small industry in itself, all dedicated to create a permanent, unending HOSTILE atmosphere from which I cannot escape because I am watched like a lab rat 24/7 hostilely, with not a single word of sympathy from anybody, even today. All alone, all isolated, criminally attacked all the time, even when I sleep in my bed. I should have gone mad again, if not for my daily anti-psychotic medications.


--
RH: MY ACQUAINTANCE, MR DAVID DUCLOS, A FORMER POLICE INSPECTOR, AND HIS LAWYER FRIEND, EYEWITNESSED LEE KUAN YEW RIGGING THE 1997 CHENG SAN GRC ELECTION. READ MORE AT MY BLOG ENTITLED "I CAME, I SAW, I SOLVED IT" :

http://i-came-i-saw-i-solved-it.blogspot.com/

[ALSO AT THE ABOVE BLOG, LIE KUAN YEW's LIES, CORRUPTION, WRONGFUL JAILING, TORTURE AND BEATING TO DEATH OF INNOCENT POLITICAL PRISONERS LIKE MR CHAN HOCK HUA]

READ ALSO MARTYN SEE's INTERVIEW WITH ME AT:

http://singaporerebel.blogspot.com/

ALSO AT:

http://i-came-i-saw-i-wrote-it.blogspot.com/2007/03/filmmaker-martyn-see-interviews-robert.html

FOR QUICK, IRREVERENT REASONS WHY LIE KY DESERVES A NOBEL:

http://i-came-i-saw-i-solved-it.blogspot.com/search/label/Not%20nominated%20for%20a%20Nobel%20so%20LIE%20KY%20gives%20himself%20many%20others

MY ARCHIVE OF WORKS AT:

http://i-came-i-saw-i-wrote-it.blogspot.com/

PHOTOS OF LIE KY SCRATCHING MY WIFE's NEW CAR:

http://i-came-i-saw-i-solved-it.blogspot.com/search/label/LIE%20KY%20scratched%20my%20car%20S%242800%20to%20repair
.